ArchiMed is an independent investment firm specialized in the Healthcare industry. ArchiMed is a strategic and financial partner to European and North American companies operating in the Biopharma, Medtech, Diagnostics, Life Sciences, Healthcare IT, Consumer Health, Public Safety and Care Services sectors.
ArchiMed’s international team comprises of individuals with investment, medical, scientific, technological and operational experiences. ArchiMed works alongside healthcare entrepreneurs to accelerate their business growth, through internationalization, product and service range expansions as well as capacity extension, both organically (innovation) and through acquisitions. ArchiMed’s partnering companies and entrepreneurs leverage ArchiMed’s industry networks throughout the world.
Over the last thirty years, ArchiMed’s leadership team has directly managed and invested in over forty small, medium and large-size healthcare companies throughout the world.
ArchiMed is committed to the improvement of Health outcomes both through its support for the Healthcare industry and through the Eurêka Foundation, which is a direct beneficiary of its returns on investment.
As of June 2020
- Dedicated to the Healthcare Industries
- Ability to invest globally with European focus
- Headquarters in Lyon with European and North American coverage
- International culture at team and individual levels
- Medical, scientific, operational and financial backgrounds
- Long term relations with entrepreneurs
- Several investment vehicles providing flexibility on investment size
- Eurêka Foundation dedicated to the recovery of fragile people
- Founded in 2014 on the basis of 30 years track-record
- 12 nationalities in ArchiMed team
- 40 team members, of which half Healthcare industry insiders
- Directly invested in 7 European countries and in the US
- Investment size from EUR 5M to 300M
- >50 investments and >€5bn invested at team level
- 16 investments in six years (excluding add-ons)
- >100 patients supported through Eurêka Foundation